Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer Projects



Trying to get the stain off.
 
The Stain is almost off, except around the door handle.

  
Partial Done
One of my summer projects was to refinish my front door.  This seemed to literally take ALL summer.  I did great getting the stain off, but then July hit.  With all the 100 degree days I was not going to chance staining it in those conditions, plus who wants to have their door off when it is 100 degrees outside.  Finally the last weekend before school it cooled down enough for me to get the job done.  I still need to repaint the white trim around the door, but that it why they call it "Labor" Day.
In the background you can see my beautiful looking door. 
(It doesn't look like I am too excited for the first day of school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment